Dog dies saving baby’s life during fire.

A baby was rescued from a house fire after her family’s loyal dog used his body to shield the little girl from the flames.
Eight-month-old Viviana was in her room on the second floor of the home in Baltimore, US, when a fire broke out downstairs.
The baby’s mother, Erika Poremski, said she had quickly gone outside to her car and discovered the flames when she turned to come back inside.
“I just heard her crying and I couldn’t get to her,” Poremski told local news station WBALTV.
“I tried really hard – everyone in the neighbourhood tried. They were kicking the doors in and kicking the windows out. I couldn’t (get her out). Nobody could.”
When firefighters made their way into the home, they found the family’s dog, Polo, laying on top of Viviana, protecting her body from the flames.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria