Thursday 25 August 2016

A girl survives a bus accident caused by cows

A girl is filled with praises to God after surviving an accident which killed about 7 cows. According to the lady, the cows and their herdsmen stormed the middle of the road from nowhere while the driver was in motion.. Read what she shared below;

Pls my brethren help me to thank God for His infinite mercy upon my life for saving me from d hands of death Tru accident today,though injuries sustained but grateful to God for the gift of life. 2 herdsmen nd their cows from nowhere entered the middle of d road,our bus on speed bt Nt on high speed now end up hitting nd killing 7 cows Bt none of us died...just minor injuries..if not for God,whr would I have been ND wht would I have become??

No comments:

How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria

                                                If there is any business in Nigeria that is truly lucrative and extremely profita...