Thursday 25 August 2016

Man gets 40 years imprisonment for pouring boiling water on a gay couple

Martin Blackwell of Georgia on Wednesday was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment after he poured boiling water on a gay couple he caught sleeping together.
On Feb. 12, Martin Blackwell found his girlfriend’s son and a friend sleeping together after the couple worked an overnight shift.
Angry and disgusted at the same-sex couple, he filled up a pot with boiling water, soaked the two in bed and yelled, “get out of my house with all that gay.”
“You were soulless, malicious and a violent person on February 12,” judge Henry Newkirk told him on Wednesday’
“You had so many outs where the voice of reason could’ve taken over.”
“I woke up to the most unimaginable pain in my entire life,” Tolbert, who was scalded said during his tearful testimony. “I’m wondering why I’m in so much pain. I’m wondering why I’m wet.”
Tolbert stayed for 10 days in the hospital, while Gooden was there for a month, including two weeks in a coma.

No comments:

How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria

                                                If there is any business in Nigeria that is truly lucrative and extremely profita...